You know that you can create multiple YouTube channels with one existing Google account, if you wonder how can I hide or permanently delete one of Youtube channel continue reading.
If you want to create multiple YouTube channels but don’t know how check our tutorial, How To Create Multiple YouTube Channels With One Google Account?
Feel free to subscribe to our YouTube channel LilBroAru.
Permanently delete or Hide your YourTube account in 6 easy steps.
- Login to your YouTube Channel you want to delete or hide
- Click on your channel icon and select “Setting”
- Select “Advanced settings” on the lefthand side menu
- Click on “Delete channel”
- Select the option “permanently delete”
- Tick the box and select “DELETE MY CONTENT”
I will explain each steps in details continue reading.
1. Login to your YouTube Channel you want to delete or hide
Log in to your YouTube account that you want to delete, if you logged in to a different account please click on your channel icon, click on “Switch account” and select the YouTube channel that you want to delete.
2. Click on your channel icon and select “Setting”
While you are logged in to your YouTube channel that you want to delete, click on your channel icon and select “Settings”, it will open another window.
3. Select “Advanced settings” on the lefthand side menu
Now select advance setting from the menu on your left hand side, it will open another window.
4. Click on “Delete channel”
In this window click on the last option “Delete channel” .
5. Select the option “permanently delete”
Now Google gives you two options, you can either hide your channel and keep the content or permanently delete your channel and content. Select tha down arrow head next to “I want to permanently delete my content” .
6. Tick the box and select “DELETE MY CONTENT”
Now tick the box to you are aware of what will happen next, it will delete all your videos, comments, your messages and your search and watch history and click “DELETE MY CONTENT”. Your channel and contents deleted.
Hide Your YouTube channel
Hiding your channel instead of deleting it permanently will enable you to restore your channel in case you change your in future. Hiding your YouTube channel only hide your videos but your channel page, channel name, channel art and icon, and likes and subscriptions still be visible to the public.
Tick the boxes and click 2HIDE MY CONTENT”
Please let me know in the comment section below if you find this tutorial useful or not. Also, feel free to subscribe to our YouTube channel LilBroAru.